Big Top Chautauqua is a “must see” for tours groups traveling in northern Wisconsin. Our summer season (June through September) consists of our own critically acclaimed Chautauqua Original Musicals featuring the Blue Canvas Orchestra and national and international touring acts like Brandi Carlile, Ziggy Marley and Emmylou Harris. Summer shows generally run nightly Thursday-Sunday. You will not find a more uniquely satisfying experience than sharing a beautiful summer night enjoying truly world-class entertainment in this intimate venue.
Group tours receive:
• $4 off all regular-priced Big Top shows*
• Two complimentary tickets for driver and escort
*Headline events are specially priced. No group discounts apply but driver and escort get free admittance to show.
Group tour requirements:
• A group must equal 20 or more people to get the discount
• A $100 non-refundable deposit and contract are required for all group tours
While at our destination, enjoy:
• Food service and full bar on grounds
• Big Top Gift Shop
• Comfortable seating with handicap access
• Convenient parking for cars, vans, and buses
• Wonderful atmosphere and excellent acoustics
• Beautiful setting near Lake Superior
For more information on group tours please call 888-244-8368 or 715-373-5552, or email us email@example.com
Other things to do while in the area:
The Chequamegon Bay Area offers a wide variety of activities for your group including ferry rides to Madeline Island, antique and gift shops, casinos, fishing, sailing, Apostle Island cruises on Lake Superior, fruit orchards, miles of solitude and beauty in the Chequamegon National Forest, and just plain relaxing. The opportunities are endless. To find out more about area activities, events, lodging and dining, contact the Bayfield County Tourism & Recreation Association at 800-472-6338 or visit www.travelbayfieldcounty.com.
More information can be found here: Plan Your Visit